A hotel with a view in St. Petersburg is something that will allow you to enjoy the beauty of the northern capital right from your room window. When you wake up in the morning, you can look at ancient streets, pre-revolutionary buildings or granite embankments with bridges.
What other advantages are there and what hotels with a view are there in St. Petersburg - read our article.
When we talk about view hotels, we mean hotels in the historical part of St. Petersburg. Most of them are located in former apartment buildings, noble mansions and government buildings, which already adds a special charm and mood to them. And the view from their windows most often opens onto a street with the same pre-revolutionary houses and parks.
Advantages of such hotels:
- huge selection of offers;
- quite a budget price tag for booking.
- some hotels overlook busy avenues, bars and clubs.
St. Petersburg is a city of rivers and embankments, so there are also many hotels with the appropriate views. And since the embankments in the northern capital are elegant and sometimes luxurious, you will definitely enjoy admiring one of them from the windows of your room.
- view of the water and granite embankment;
- panorama of the city on the opposite bank;
- proximity to noble palaces.
- wind from the Neva and the Gulf of Finland in bad weather.
St. Petersburg is rich not only in rivers and canals, but also in a real sea bay. And the view is equally beautiful at any time of the year.
If you choose a hotel in St. Petersburg with a view of the Gulf of Finland, then you are guaranteed to receive:
- beautiful seascapes from the room windows every day;
- healthy salty air;
- accommodation in a more modern area.
However, be prepared for:
- winds in inclement weather;
- remoteness from the center and absence of pre-revolutionary architecture.
Want more privacy and tranquility? Choose a hotel in the suburbs of St. Petersburg or further, in the Leningrad region.
Advantages of such accommodation:
- a lot of nature outside the room window;
- fresh forest air;
- less noise and city bustle.
- too far from the center;
- there is not always a variety of entertainment nearby or in the hotel itself;
- the same not low price tag for accommodation.
Go to the website of the Teatralnaya Ploshchad hotel and book a room overlooking the street with pre-revolutionary architecture. We are located in the Admiralteysky district of the city, within walking distance from Nevsky Prospekt and New Holland.