Arriving in St. Petersburg by train, you will involuntarily wonder where to book a hotel in this beautiful city. If you are traveling from Moscow, or from any other city in our country, then your train will most likely arrive at the Moscow railway station. An excellent solution will be the Theatre Square Hotel in the center of St. Petersburg at an attractive price with breakfast.
If your goal is to see all the sights, you will probably decide to stay at a hotel in the center of St. Petersburg. For example, at the Theatre Square Hotel on Sadovaya Street, 62. In addition to the convenience of the location of this hotel, you will also receive a high level of service. Here you will find comfortable rooms, polite staff and a cozy atmosphere. Located in a historic building, it still retains the atmosphere of old St. Petersburg. The hotel is equipped with the latest technology, delighting its guests with comfort and pleasant impressions from visiting St. Petersburg.
To get to the Theatre Square Hotel in the Admiralteysky district by bus, you need:
By bus (22 minutes)
1) Take the 181 bus at the metro station Ploshchad Vosstaniya. (8 stops)
2) Get off at the stop “Nikolskaya pl. (Sadovaya str.)".
3) Walk 150 meters.
4) You have arrived – the team of the Theatre Square Hotel will be glad to welcome you!
Metro (31 minutes)
1) Take the metro from the station “Ploshchad Vosstaniya” go towards the center to the stop “Technological Institute-1" (2 stations).
2) Further on the navigator you will need to walk 1.7 km to the hotel.
3) You have arrived – our hotel Theater Square will be glad to see you!
By tram (36 minutes)
1) To get to the hotel, you need to walk to the land transport stop Kuznechny Lane and take the tram 16. (10 stops).
2) Get off at the Sadovaya bus stop.
3) Walk 660 meters.
4) You have arrived – the team of our hotel Theater Square on Sadovaya Street, 62 is glad to welcome you!
It is worth saying that the Moscow railway station of St. Petersburg, as an architectural structure, deserves special attention. Its building stretches along the entire Vosstaniya Square, as well as parts of Ligovsky Prospekt. Directly from the train, you can go to Nevsky Prospekt and go to the Foundry Hotel, located near the Moskovsky train station in St. Petersburg. The station was built in the nineteenth century.