Admiralteysky district is the very heart of historical St. Petersburg. There are many attractions, beautiful buildings, romantic embankments and entertainment centers. It skillfully combines history, culture and modern infrastructure, which is why tourists love it so much.
If you are choosing an area in St. Petersburg where it is best to book a hotel room, our answer is unequivocal - Admiralteysky. Read our article about which hotels are located in this part of the city.
A hostel is an inexpensive place to stay, often intended for young people or travelers choosing a budget accommodation option.
Unlike classic hotels, hostel guests live in shared rooms for 3-10 people. Sometimes these rooms are divided into men's and women's with different bathrooms.
Another feature of hostels is the presence of common recreation and cooking areas, where guests can chat, watch TV, play board games and cook food together.
Cleanliness and comfort in hostels may be slightly lower than in hotels, but guests are provided with all the necessary amenities - a kitchen, showers, common storage spaces.
The star rating of hotels is determined by their level of service, comfort and amenities.
A 0-1-2 star hotel offers simple and minimal amenities:
1. The number of rooms is basic, without much variety in the size and content of the rooms.
2. Each room will have a bed, a couple of bedside tables and wardrobes. The presence of hygiene items, towels, and gowns is optional.
3. Bathrooms are either shared or private. Depends on the hotel category and room.
Such hotels are attractive to budget travelers; their main advantages are affordable prices and often available rooms. However, potential visitors should expect more modest conditions than in highly categorized hotels.
Hotels in the 3-4-5 star categories are considered premium and offer a higher level of service and a personalized approach to each guest.
The high level of service is expressed primarily in:
- modern room stock with fresh renovation: you will not find stains on the walls, chips on the parquet and tiles, or non-functioning plumbing;
- the presence of many additional and free amenities: Wi-Fi, hygiene items, bathrobes, slippers, towels;
- provision of other services: laundry, transfer, conference room and restaurant rental.
Premium hotels in St. Petersburg are surrounded by beautiful views of the embankments and pre-revolutionary buildings of the Admiralteysky district.
Choose the 4-star Teatralnaya Ploshchad hotel and enjoy a cozy room with first-class service in the very center of St. Petersburg.